According to the provision in Nepal Health Service Act 2053 and Nepal Health Service Rules 2055, regarding the regular yearly promotion of employees in Nepal Health Services group from 4th level, 5th level and 6th level, Department of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Population requests all the qualified employees of Nepal Health Services, except Bagmati Pradesh, to submit all the required documents in the prescribed format within the given date to the administration section of Department of Health Services.
The notice for Level Promotion from Department of Health Services is given below.
The List of documents required for Level Promotion in Department of Health Services Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population are as follows:
- Initial Letter of Appointment
- If any earlier promotion, corresponding letter
- Letter of seniority revision, if any
- Transfer, Attendance and Ramaana Letters till now
- Updated Council Certificate
- Clear and readable copy of PIS Update
- Letter of recommendation from the concerned office
- Certificate of Remote Service as per Nepal Health Service Rules 2055
- Service Tenure, Study, Unusual Leave, Gayal Katti and Letter stating no departmental action against you
- Properly filled out Performance Appraisal of the last two fiscal years
- The letter if any adjustment of the service has been made
- Must mention Employee Name, Code Number, Post, Working Office and Contact Number in the file to be submitted
- Letters for any other details
Here is the List of documents required for Level Promotion in Department of Health Services Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population.
What documents are required for Level Promotion in Nepal for Health professionals?
The Documents required for Level Promotion in Nepal for Health Professionals include Initial Letter of Appointment Transfer, Attendance and Ramaana Letters till now, Updated Council Certificate, Updated PIS records, remote service certificate and some others.
When is promotion done?
The notice for promotion is published in every Asar and Poush months. Eligible employees can submit all the documents within the given time.