Here is a description for NCELL Job Vacancy for Assistant engineer. Ncell Axiata Limited (Ncell) is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups. Axiata has controlling interests in six mobile operators under the brand names of ‘Celcom’ in Malaysia, ‘XL’ in Indonesia, ‘Dialog’ in Sri Lanka, ‘Robi’ in Bangladesh, ‘Smart’ in Cambodia and ‘Ncell’ in Nepal along with ‘Multinet’ in Pakistan and strategic partnership in ‘Idea’ in India and ‘M1’ in Singapore.
NCELL Assistant Engineer Basic Job Description
|Section:||Network Planning & Strategy|
|Team:||Packet Transport Network|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Category:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Professional Skill Required:||Management, Technology|
Main Responsibility Areas for NCELL Assistant Engineer:
The NCELL Job Vacancy for Assistant Engineer has the following Main Responsibility Areas.
- Responsible for strategy planning and capacity planning to forecast extension based on company’s strategy and concepts with regards to Data Communications.
- Plan and maintain peering with International and Local Partners (IPT, IXP, NPIX etc.) and implement Internet Load Sharing, Performance Based Routing, Internet security and availability.
- Plan and Optimize internet services to achieve better customer experience (Cache deployment, CDN peering, reduce latencies, etc.)
Support for preparation of AOPs, technical solutions, specifications and guidelines.
- BCA and BoM preparation for projects, annual operations of responsible domains.
- Responsible for network planning, implementation, upgrades, operation, network security of packet transport network including implementation of IPS protection, DOS/ DDOS defense.
- Internet resource management, public IPV4/IPV6 address space management.
- Network and Security infrastructure planning for CDN, cloud services, video streaming, IOT etc.
- Firewall Operation & Development and DMZ Planning.
- Plan and manage Site2Site and Remote accesses technologies.
- Plan and manage DNS, NTP, FTP, SMTP services.
- Provide Load balancing and HA solutions for services and protection with WAF.
- Organize L2 protection and implement security for wireless and wired networks.
- Wireless development and operation.
- Designing of user/enterprise network and User/enterprise level firewall management.
- Monitoring system and Management systems: SNMP, Syslog, TACACS, Radius, SQL based on *NIX platform.
- Provide high level of network redundancy and availability.
- Implement Multi site (2 sites) reliability and BCP.
- Perform security incident investigation and audit.
- Responsible for up to date architecture/diagram and database of responsible domains.
- Stock/spare management of responsible domain.
- Timely resolution of fault, alarms or other issues escalated by NOC, GSOC on 24×7 basis.
NCELL Job Vacancy for Assistant Engineer Qualification and experience:
The NCELL Job Vacancy for Assistant Engineer requires the following Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or relevant field with 2 years of relevant experience
- Should have experience in managing and operations of Routers, Switches, firewalls, Security solutions, *NIX platforms.
- Should have experience with Multi-vendor environment like Cisco, Juniper, Extreme networks, F5 networks, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Arbor networks, Nessus, Core impact etc. will be preferred.